Wednesday 13 February 2019

SysMultiTableLookup - A way to show fields from multiple tables within custom lookup

Today , I will be discussing about one of the common issue which we might face while showing fields from multiple tables in lookup . As we all know SysTableLookup only pick up fields from first data source. However, in few cases we might need to show fields from multiple tables for instance I need to show operating unit number but as well as organization hierarchy Name which is field of 4th data source within my custom. In order to achieve this target I will be using SysMultiTableLookup class.

Below is the code snippet.

Note: In below line the number 4 is showing the number of datasource n in my case it is 4th datasource.
 sysMultiTableLookup.addLookupField(fieldNum(OMHierarchyType, Name),4);



















Final output

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Connect and upload in azure blob with azure key vault using x++

 Today, I will be sharing details about file upload in azure blob using azure vault that includes pre requisite and code snippet used to it....