Friday 2 November 2018

Create a button flow

Today, I will be discussing about how to create a button flow. MS Flow has provided us with number of templates which we can utilize as per our needs but here i will be creating a flow from blank.

Let's say we have a scenario in which we want send a notification to a person (buyer) when his order is delivered and relevant mail will also go to seller. For this purpose I am create a flow from blank.

Step 1) Login to MS Flow portal.

Step 2) Go to My flows menu and select new button and create from blank option.






















Step 3)  Select a trigger here. Type button in search bar and select manually trigger a flow option.

























Step 4) Add a input for your button flow. In my case I am adding two text inputs one for parcel id and another for parcel shipper.













Step 5) Click on New step button and select an action Item. In my case i have chosen gmail and its send a email action.




















Step 6) Add email addresses  and you can add dynamic content in it by selecting Add dynamic content option. Just like in my case I have add parcel id and shipper name.
















Step 7) Save your flow and its ready for testing. Go to right corner and  click on test button.








Step 8) Your  flow screen will appear now and add input in it and run flow.




























Step 9) Email will be send to both buyer and seller.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Connect and upload in azure blob with azure key vault using x++

 Today, I will be sharing details about file upload in azure blob using azure vault that includes pre requisite and code snippet used to it....